- Associate Professor, All India Institute for Medical Science (AIIMS), India
- Haldar, P, Reza-Paul, S, Daniel, RA, Lazarus, L, Rewari, BB, Lorway, R, Steen, R(2021)A rapid review of pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV in the Asia-Pacific region: recommendations for scale up and future directions. Sex Health :.
- Loganathan, V, Haldar, PComparison between two surveillance methods, or feasibility of implementing the chosen surveillance method? Implications for study design and reporting. Natl Med J India 32 (6):358-359.
- Kant, S, Kaur, R, Lohiya, A, Ahamed, F, Malhotra, S, Haldar, PAccess and utilization of sanitation facilities in a Rural Area of Haryana, North India. Indian J Public Health 64 (4):357-361.
- Tewari, N, Sultan, F, Mathur, VP, Rahul, M, Goel, S, Bansal, K, Chawla, A, Haldar, P, Pandey, RM(2020)Global status of knowledge for prevention and emergency management of traumatic dental injuries in dental professionals: Systematic review and meta-analysis. Dent Traumatol :.
- Daniel, RA, Haldar, P, Prasad, M, Kant, S, Krishnan, A, Gupta, SK, Kumar, R(2020)Prevalence of hypertension among adolescents (10-19 years) in India: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cross-sectional studies. PLoS One 15 (10):e0239929.
- Reza-Paul, S, Lazarus, L, Haldar, P, Reza Paul, M, Lakshmi, B, Ramaiah, M, Pasha, A, Hafeez Ur Rahman, S, Venukumar, KT, Venugopa, MS, Rewari, BB, Lorway, R(2020)Community action for people with HIV and sex workers during the COVID-19 pandemic in India. WHO South East Asia J Public Health 9 (2):104-106.
- Bagri, NK, Karmakar, S, Haldar, P, Lodha, R, Kabra, SK(2020)Role of Serum MRP8/14 in Predicting Response to Methotrexate in Children With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. J Clin Rheumatol :.
- Tewari, N, Goel, S, Rahul, M, Mathur, VP, Ritwik, P, Haldar, P, Priya, H, Pandey, RM(2020)Global status of knowledge for prevention and emergency management of traumatic dental injuries among school teachers: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Dent Traumatol 36 (6):568-583.
- Yadav, K, Kant, S, Ramaswamy, G, Ahamed, F, Jacob, OM, Vyas, H, Kaur, R, Malhotra, S, Haldar, P(2020)Validation of Point of Care Hemoglobin Estimation Among Pregnant Women Using Digital Hemoglobinometers (HemoCue 301 and HemoCue 201+) as Compared with Auto-Analyzer. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus 36 (2):342-348.
- Narayan, VV, Iuliano, AD, Roguski, K, Bhardwaj, R, Chadha, M, Saha, S, Haldar, P, Kumar, R, Sreenivas, V, Kant, S, Bresee, J, Jain, S, Krishnan, A(2020)Burden of influenza-associated respiratory and circulatory mortality in India, 2010-2013. J Glob Health 10 (1):010402.
Partha Haldar submits grant for UNITED consortium extension in India