- Master student, department of Epidemiology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Assistant Professor, All India Institute for Medical Science (AIIMS), India
- Haldar, P, Agrawal, P, Bhatnagar, P, Tandon, R, McGray, S, Zehrung, D, Jarrahian, C, Foster, J(2019)Fractional-dose inactivated poliovirus vaccine, India. Bull. World Health Organ. 97 (5):328-334.
- Malik, A, Haldar, P, Ray, A, Shet, A, Kapuria, B, Bhadana, S, Santosham, M, Ghosh, RS, Steinglass, R, Kumar, R(2019)Introducing rotavirus vaccine in the Universal Immunization Programme in India: From evidence to policy to implementation. Vaccine 37 (39):5817-5824.
- Pathania, A, Haldar, P, Kant, S, Gupta, SK, Pandav, CS, Bachani, DPrevalence of fall, and determinants of repeat incidents of fall in older persons living in old age homes in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India. Natl Med J India 31 (6):329-333.
- Ray, A, Sarkar, K, Haldar, P, Ghosh, R(2019)Oral cholera vaccine delivery strategy in India: Routine or campaign?-A scoping review. Vaccine :.
- Bala, A, Mondal, C, Haldar, PK(2019)Zebra Fish in Toxicology Research: Streptavidin conjugated peroxidase assay in development phase of zebra fish embryos to study liver toxicities. Curr Drug Discov Technol :.
- Haldar, P(2019)Programmatic Preparations and challenges for OCV introduction in India. Vaccine :.
- Kant, S, Kumar, R, Malhotra, S, Kaur, R, Haldar, P(2019)Prevalence and Determinants of Anemia among Adult Males in a Rural Area of Haryana, India. J Epidemiol Glob Health 9 (2):128-134.
- Verma, R, Swift, BMC, Handley-Hartill, W, Lee, JK, Woltmann, G, Rees, CED, Haldar, P(2019)A novel high sensitivity bacteriophage-based assay identifies low level M. tuberculosis bacteraemia in immunocompetent patients with active and incipient TB. Clin. Infect. Dis. :.
- Reza-Paul, S, Lazarus, L, Maiya, R, Venukumar, KT, Lakshmi, B, Roy, A, Haldar, P, Andina, M, Lafort, Y, Lorway, R(2019)Delivering community-led integrated HIV and sexual and reproductive health services for sex workers: A mixed methods evaluation of the DIFFER study in Mysore, South India. PLoS ONE 14 (6):e0218654.
- Gera, R, Kapoor, N, Haldar, P, Gupta, S, Parashar, R, Tomar, SS, Taneja, DP, Chaudhuri, S, Chandra, S, Taneja, G(2019)Implementation of "health systems approach" to improve vaccination at birth in institutional deliveries at public health facilities; experience from six states of India. J Family Med Prim Care 8 (5):1630-1636.
Partha Haldar submits grant for UNITED consortium extension in India