- Associate Professor, All India Institute for Medical Science (AIIMS), India
- Tewari, N, Sultan, F, Mathur, VP, Rahul, M, Goel, S, Bansal, K, Chawla, A, Haldar, P, Pandey, RM(2020)Global status of dental professionals' knowledge for the prevention and emergency management of traumatic dental injuries: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Dent Traumatol :.
- Daniel, RA, Haldar, P, Prasad, M, Kant, S, Krishnan, A, Gupta, SK, Kumar, R(2020)Prevalence of hypertension among adolescents (10-19 years) in India: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cross-sectional studies. PLoS One 15 (10):e0239929.
- Reza-Paul, S, Lazarus, L, Haldar, P, Reza Paul, M, Lakshmi, B, Ramaiah, M, Pasha, A, Hafeez Ur Rahman, S, Venukumar, KT, Venugopa, MS, Rewari, BB, Lorway, R(2020)Community action for people with HIV and sex workers during the COVID-19 pandemic in India. WHO South East Asia J Public Health 9 (2):104-106.
- Bagri, NK, Karmakar, S, Haldar, P, Lodha, R, Kabra, SK(2020)Role of Serum MRP8/14 in Predicting Response to Methotrexate in Children With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. J Clin Rheumatol :.
- Tewari, N, Goel, S, Rahul, M, Mathur, VP, Ritwik, P, Haldar, P, Priya, H, Pandey, RM(2020)Global status of knowledge for prevention and emergency management of traumatic dental injuries among school teachers: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Dent Traumatol :.
- Yadav, K, Kant, S, Ramaswamy, G, Ahamed, F, Jacob, OM, Vyas, H, Kaur, R, Malhotra, S, Haldar, P(2020)Validation of Point of Care Hemoglobin Estimation Among Pregnant Women Using Digital Hemoglobinometers (HemoCue 301 and HemoCue 201+) as Compared with Auto-Analyzer. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus 36 (2):342-348.
- Narayan, VV, Iuliano, AD, Roguski, K, Bhardwaj, R, Chadha, M, Saha, S, Haldar, P, Kumar, R, Sreenivas, V, Kant, S, Bresee, J, Jain, S, Krishnan, A(2020)Burden of influenza-associated respiratory and circulatory mortality in India, 2010-2013. J Glob Health 10 (1):010402.
- Rai, SK, Ahamed, F, Kant, S, Haldar, P, Jha, S, Rajan, S(2020)Did Inclusion of informed consent affect the observed hiv prevalence rate among injecting drug users during hiv sentinel surveillance 2017 in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Jharkhand States of Central Zone of India?. Indian J Public Health 64 (Supplement):S67-S70.
- Haldar, P, Jha, S, Rath, R, Goswami, K, Thakur, N, Kumar, P(2020)Is Inclusion of informed consent associated with HIV seropositivity rate? findings from 2017 HIV sentinel surveillance among men having sex with men in select states of India. Indian J Public Health 64 (Supplement):S22-S25.
- Jacob, OM, Kant, S, Haldar, P, Kaur, R, Dadhwal, V, Prakash, SIntravenous Iron sucrose and change in hemoglobin, ferritin, and oxidative stress markers among moderately anemic pregnant women attending a secondary care level Hospital in Northern India. Indian J Public Health 64 (1):11-16.
Partha Haldar submits grant for UNITED consortium extension in India